Wednesday, September 3, 2008

aaahh...

I am alive! And even more importantly, I am happy. I love it here. I finally feel like my life is moving at the right pace and in the correct direction. I have struggled with this a lot of the past couple or years. Actually most of my adult life I have felt that things were moving too fast or towards a dead end. Now I can relax and breath (even when I am not in a yoga studio). I am in the right place and each day is exciting and exactly how it should be.

I am not sure why I had to move across the world to get my balance back....but I did and it worked.

I have been taking pictures and I will post them soon... I have already been to Norway, Munich and Hamburg. In the next couple of months I will visit Italy, France, Prauge, Switzerland and Egypt. The boys (Sherman and Ellie) stay at a dog kennel that is on a little farm. Sherman gets so excited about the chickens.

3 comments:

Joe said...

nice to see you updated your blog. I am glad things are so good there. Take care.

bryn rathvon said...

its about time you updated!! Still waiting on some pictures!! Hope you're having fun and please email me soon

Angie Giannotti said...

Can't wait to see all the pictures Yve....SO glad you're loving it, you deserve it! Miss you sooo much!