Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Brand New Day!

Today I got my flat cleaned!!! As if that was not enough, I have hired a dog walker. She will take the boys out while I am at work. I decided it was finally time to ask for a bit of help. Now, I will post pics of the snazzy new flat.

Last week I was sitting on the couch with my boyfriend (yep, I've got one! ) and I asked him if this was how he pictured me in Europe. His response was "kind of". When I asked him to give some details. He said he pictured some things different. Like my flat; which he pictured much cleaner!!! :-) In my defense I travel A LOT and I have anemia.

I actually just returned from a week long business trip in Switzerland. It was beautiful and it snowed!!! Yes, I have some pictures.

2 comments:

Angie Giannotti said...

It's good to have help Yve!!! I'm glad you are taking time out for yourself and letting others help you do the less important stuff :) Can't wait to see pics of your flat.....hint hint :)

Joe said...

Hey whats up i tought you were going to put up pics of your apartment?(I am american so i dont say flat)