Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Luck


Today someone called me lucky. I guess I am. But to be honest I have had my jaw and my heart broken.

I spent six years earning two degress and a few more working in an office without a window.

Is anyone feeling bad for me yet?

Now everything seems perfect. But then it always does from the outside. The lucky part is that I can relax. I can smile and laugh. I can stay out late or spend the day in my pajamas. The lucky part of my life is that I am living it. Oh and let's be honest, winter is OVER!!!!
Spring has arrived and we are fast friends. We seem to have the same fashion sense... Oh the ideas I have. I love you closet. Can you even imagine how much better it is about to get? OK, I am lucky... AAHH, thank goodness it all worked out so well. Now I am going to sleep. Waking up on March 1st is like magic. The birds are singing and the sun (which I was convinced had moved to Arizona for good) is shining. And I can wear anything I want...

No comments: