Friday, March 14, 2008

Ten years....Two dogs

I was invited to view a friend's blog yesterday. After spending more time than I would like to admit (this is addicting) looking at pictures of my old friends' new children...I decided it was my turn to start a blog. At first I was not sure what I could possibly write about...but I am sure I have something to say. I do not have children, although I would love to someday. I just need to meet their dad first! I have spent the past ten years either in school or pursuing my career. I am a CPA and I work a lot. I love having a career and being able to travel and spend time with my friends. This is my first year living alone...and I love it....and I have found the perfect spot for me and my boys....two min pins...Sherman and Elliot. I will post pictures; as soon as I figure out how! If anyone reads this....please give me some tips on how this works and what I need to do to give my blog some personality.

No comments: