Monday, December 1, 2008

What You Don't Know...





1. I throw up on planes. Great for a girl who pretends to be a jet setter.
2. I am hearing impaired. You can not tell unless I do. However, I am and it makes walking in traffic, talking on the phone, ordering in a loud restaurant and working difficult. But don't feel sorry for me....I am fine.
3. I passed the CPA Exam on my first try. Most people need a little practice.
4. I had braces at 26. Not to straighten my teeth but because I broke my jaw surfing.
5. I have completed 1 full marathon and 6 half marathons.
6. I have traveled the world alone and never driven a rental car. Too afraid!
7. If I was not a CPA I would be a tax attorney or a dolphin trainer.
8. I am horriable swimmer. (Which explains why I am not a dolphin trainer!) My last apartment had a roof top pool. I dreamed of being a graceful after work swimmer. It never happened.
9. Sherman wakes me up in the middle of the night on a regular basis.
10. I had a big phone fight with a girl a few months ago. I thought she might have won. Now I know I did.
11. My family calls me Yvie.
12. I will spend any amount of money on something that I love. But I only buy things that I love. I hate clutter and am a fierce believer in the concept of fashion amortization. Hence the Rolex, but no trendy costume jewlery.
13. I worked as a nanny while I was a student.
I4. I usually have no clue what I am doing and am comfortable with that.
15. I can speak Spanish and am learning German.
16. I am deathly afraid of skiing, but keep taking lessons.
17. I have a beautiful new mercedes but take the bus. I love the freedom of being able to just hop on and off without parking or planning ahead.
18. I was a perfectionist and control freak until my perfect life spun out of control.

2 comments:

Angie Giannotti said...

I think I already knew almost all of those things, I guess not too much has changed!!! Sorry I keep missing your phone calls, I'm going to try you maybe Thursday night (my thursday morning).

Brianne Skidmore said...

According to our professional field trips in 5th? grade ELP, you wanted to be a zoologist and I wanted to be a lawyer, now you're the one in the office, dressed to the 9's and I'm the one who still hasn't showred today because I'm running a zoo! How things change.