Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bliss



This just happens to be my best mail day EVER! Thank you Amazon. You are the giver of much joy. I should have started sending myself care packages months ago. In fact I am tempted to publish my address just so I can get more crap TV show DVDs and decorating magazines, English only please. Just kidding. But seriously, you might not hear from me for awhile. I have already spent the entire night binging on season one of the Real Housewives; which happens to be a totally entertaining show. Come on, I can't be the only one who loves it. There are four seasons! During the crap TV marathon (first episiode) I flipped through all four magazines. Forget the whole savor business from my earlier post. Then I broke into the workout DVDs. The yoga was perfect so I decided to forge on with the 30 day shred. Now I can barely move (seriously it hurts to type) and I am pretty sure I am in trouble with Mrs. Mehren, my downstairs neighbor. Is it rude to do jumping jacks in a 100 year old creaky house?


And how is Sherman, you ask? Barking his ears off at me as we speak....

3 comments:

Angie Giannotti said...

I just watched the Real Housewives for the first time at the gym the other night, I was totally entertained...kept me going on the stair master much longer than my normal!!! I love getting magazines in the mail too, and I'm surrounded by trash TV and mail everyday...Don't feel bad....Have fun indulging!!!! Miss you :)

Jon and Steph said...

Crack me up! I love care packages! Sounds like an exciting night!
And Yes, super excited about ladies night!

Erica Goble said...

Love the Housewives! I especially liked the Atlanta girls--they are quite sassy!