Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tea Party


Further proof of Sherman's full recovery.

For all of you that are getting bored of dog photos, I will be traveling again soon. You will just love where I am going...

And good thing it will be warm there (hint). My jacket is broken. Seriously, it is negative 12 here and I had it zipped way up to my chin and then nothing. The zipper would not budge. So, I started to panic and then I had the brilliant idea to pull the thing off over my head. Not as simple as it sounds. Also, about half-way I changed my mind and decided the chance of smothering myself with the big thick cashmere scarf wraped around my neck was too great. And what a way to die right? Remember I live alone and this was all happening in my flur (translation...foyer). AAHH, by the time I wrestled the thing off I had a huge red mark on my forhead from the aforementioned zipper.

No comments: