Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Two Years and Counting

So now it has been two years and I am fine. Really, seriously fine like the whole broken heart bit never happened. When did I get better? I don't know... Like every challenge I have taken, I was too busy enjoying the process to notice. And now it has been two years and the pain is gone. It would be nice to know exactly how long it took so I could make a little calendar for my next friend with a broken heart. One of those daily rip a page off kind. It could have a task for the day. Something like, invite a friend to yoga...a good workout and one hour when you will not feel crazy or cry (452 days to go). Or buy a new book...reading is a much better midnight activity than text messaging your ex (435 days to go).

2 comments:

Jon and Steph said...

Hey girl! Stop by my blog and grab your award! See ya tomorrow night

Jon and Steph said...

I also tagged you in a survey if you want to join in, the rules are on my blog.